7.30.2011

black is the new black.

Well I'd say it's about time for my photo website's hiatus to come to an end. In a recent burst of ambition and lack of anything else to do, I've been working on revamping the old website that's been sitting around, un-updated for the past 9 months or so. Here are some screenshots of the new site, which should be up and running in the next couple weeks (hopefully):












Kinda hard to see, but it's pretty minimal, with a simple menu up top and a rotating gallery teaser slideshow on the home page. Also decided to make the full spectrum shift from the stark white of the old site to a black and gray scheme.












Here's a sample of one of the gallery pages, with expandable thumbnails.












And here's the ever-awkward-and-narcissistic "About" page. I'm gonna break down and upgrade to a yearly package, which will give me my own domain name (www.danielaisenbrey.com), and remove all the Wix.com branding from the site. I really like Wix for the creative control you have over everything. If you want an easy-to-design flash website for anything you should check them out. Keep your eyes peeled for the launch of the new site!

2 comments: